
Through the trees...
Over the bridge...and to the park. Seriously, these kids LOVE to go to the park. There are so many within just a few minutes of each other--it's great.
.jpg)

This one is great! I imagine him being 10 yrs old soaring across those. Okay, here's a memory. Camino Elementary school...I got in my first fight in 4th grade over rings like those. A girl named Nicole pushed me on the rings and broke my little crystal medalian neclace (which I had "borrowed" that morning from my older sister, Rachelle--without asking, and knew if she found out, she would KILL me because a boy gave it to her). Hair-pulling fight and everything. People were even cheering me on--can you believe that? Wow. Bet you didn't know that about me. Don't mess with me on the playground. Watch, I'll be the mom who gets in fights when other kids are mean to my kids.

You can do it, buddy!
.jpg)
Just a walk down from our house--we like to look for turtles in the water.


Hoping for Prince Charming??




13 comments:
I love how everything looks so green and beautiful. I love walking everywhere. That looked like the perfect family outing.
what great memories you are making for your family. Wow...dont mess with Kari. =) I can relate, I have a few stories like that too.
haha-my parents just left on tuesday and I'm still recovering from the aftershock :) no new camera. and when I talk of moving...it's NEXT year-we like to look to the future at our house!
Most of our pics from our trip are on a water camera, so we have to finish it before developing, then we'll update. Maybe I'll do a little "teaser"...
LOVE YOU!
ps-I still haven't heard anything about a new job? what's going on?
Cute Kids, beautiful surroundings, what fun!! Everything around us that is that close is farmland and pretty brown, but if we take a 15-20 min drive we are in the scenic byway of Nebo Loop. It gorgeous there, we hope to do some exploring this summer.
I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing up. She's no longer a baby. They are getting cuter and cuter.
That cracks me up about your fight. Nicole who? do I know her?
Kari, thanks for all the extremely sweet comments you left on my blog, you are too nice!
I love being close to the park too. It does look beautiful there, I can't wait to come visit. I love the pictures of the kids running wild to the park, like they just can't wait a second longer. Your funny fight story reminded my of one of my own, except it was in second grade and the fight was with Robin Weidmer. Long story short, she stole my swing, and she ended up with a broken nose...oops! Luckily for me she is still one of my best friends. Tell you what, I won't break your necklace if you won't steal my swing. ;) Love you Kari!
Kari!
Man you had me crying reading this entire thing. I am so glad you shared your experiences here...I have never seen such a beautiful family. I am so thankful to be sealed! Can't wait till tuesday! ;-)
Love you!
Ok, yeah I remember her. She was sassy, wasn't she? No wonder you fought her :)
Where do you live...Switzerland? Dang it is so green there! I want to visit so bad! So I remember that story with Nicole! You know Keira's snuffy face, I bet you were making that face as you were throwing a punch. What a bad example you were! Hitting boys for taking your lunch, beating up girls on the rings! It is crazy I turned out huh!
Well it must not have been a boy I liked cause I don't even remember that necklace. It's sad to say but I probably would have killed you. You're pictures are making me want to move there more and more.
Hey Kari it is Carly again, I don't know if you got my last comment but I wanted to tell you hi. So I have a question for you, Ben and I are trying to decide where to practice after dental school and lately Ben is on a texas kick. I don't know why, neither of us has been there but he heard from one of the Doctors at his school that Texas is the place to be. So that was a long story for a simple question but how do you guys like it there? It looks beautiful. Someone told us fort worth was nice is that anywhere near you? well it is good to see you doing so well! I love how happy your family looks!
Kari! what's up my byu dancing buddy? it's been forever! i still remember your wedding reception. crazy that you have 2 kids now. we just had our first in february and i can't imagine 2. what a super mom. :) where do you live now? your family is darling!
Post a Comment