Austin wanted to help, but was a little hesitant about plunging in the "dirty water". I love his little fingers. Mike always laughs at me because that is how I hold my hands when they are dirty, sometimes :)
I laugh at this picture because of little Keira squatting in the background. Questionable activity back there...
I had fun playing in the soapy water ( I love the smell of wet concrete--brings back memories of washing the car as a kid) and keeping Keira out of the street...until...
I just couldn't resist...
Bring it on!!
I think I won this time :) Oh wait, I win every time. Mikey, it's okay if you fight back more:) (He's always so nice to me.) You can't have a family car wash without a little of this:)
By the way, I had just come from swimming--this is not normal car wash attire for me. haha. How about you, who always wins your water fights???

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




10 comments:
i'm sure you just wanted to look like those hot girls that wear bikinis for car wash fund raisers, right? i loove your swimsuit. where'd you get it? it's fab.
I don't help wash the car because Matt is just way too particular. I will vacuum the inside, though.
I love wet concrete, too. Who is taking those pictures--Austin?
Cute swimsuit!
I LOVE the smell of wet concrete! It reminds me of jumping out of the pool then laying on the ground to warm up :) And you look hot in your swimsuit ;) Who was taking the pictures??
oh, and p.s., what ever happened with that job stuff you were talking about?
LOVE YOU!
hey girl! so how does this billiejo swimsuit thing work? did you do it online or were you in provo? i am very intrigued. seems ideal! so, we live in little rock and there's little to no good shopping here so we went to dallas for a shopping weekend. it's like 4-5 hrs away so it was a fun weekend trip. which city do you live in? what are you doing there? besides sweating? :) i totally remember the scapula massage. it's heavenly. i need to teach my husband how to do that. great ideas.
You know all I looked at in that post was how hot your dang little body is! I can't wait for me to find my body again. When I get to looking as good as you, I'm going to stay in my swimsuit all day. Do the dishes, go on walks, the gym. Yup!
Zach would have started crying if Kamal and I started playing with the water as if we were having a water fight. He's funny like that!
Jennifer
Kari
So I am jealous of your driveway, when you live in a condo it is the little things you miss. oh to have my own wet piece of concrete! I agree that smell is the smell of summer, my sister and I used to see who could make the coolest wet marks
Cute suit, you look hot. I'm hoping for the day that I'm ok with posting a full body picture of myself in a bathing suit having a water fight after having two kids.
So I just read the post about the playground episode with the girl "Nicole" Cardozza huh?? She was kinda a meanie...of course everyone was cheering for you, we all wanted you to smash her face in! (Oh wait, I probably shouldn't have said that, bad Sheila) Oh well, it the truth!
I think these are the moments we will miss the most as parents when are kids are gone and grown. All the little everyday things we just take for granted. What a fun little family you have.
I was wondering about the swimsuit :) FUN! I lovoe the smell of wet concrete too :) HILARIOUS! Cute pictures, and ya, who was taking those, good little photographer :) Cute swimsuit too by the way... P.S. Wade is not that nice :) HE ALWAYS WINS!
Post a Comment