Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Spring Day"

Okay, I'm really liking the idea of having "Spring Day" separate from Easter Sunday (an idea in the Ensign this year) Hopefully we can keep this tradition. Well, I LOVE the egg dying, egg hunts and basket finding maybe even more than the kids do :) Here are a few shots of their "precious eggs" (trying to take one of those away from Keira after she's opened it, is seriously dangerous).




Austin carried his basket around FOREVER--loved it!


I'm also really liking the stickers on eggs after they are dyed and dried. Cleaner and easier :)
Keira and Austin sorting out favorites in the back yard.

There's no removing that egg from her hand--wherever she goes. If you notice in all of these pictures of Keira...she's got that ORANGE EGG. :) :)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

She looks really different without snot running down her face. I can imagine her little white fingertips from gripping that egg. So cute!