Thursday, May 8, 2008

Worn out


Anyone ever done this before? Just too tuckered out to move another muscle :) Play hard until there's nothing left. That's how I like 'em at night :) I love how innocent and angelic they look when they are sleeping.

Sweet dreams, little Keira. Hmmm, I wonder who you got those red cheeks from? Gotta love that Danish blood.

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

He looks like he fell asleep while saying his prayers. What cute kids.

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

Your kids are so cute! It was really good to see you guys. We miss you!

Sarah said...

Very cute, Kari. They seem so grown up, but when they are sleeping, they are babies again.

Mandi said...

I do this all the time :) I love their little eyes when they are sleeping! By the way, that blanket that Keira is on, is that yours? It is at my house along with your sweater, and Austin's sweater. Did you leave stuff on purpose so you would have to come back and visit? Sneaky!