Sunday, May 4, 2008
Where Have we Been???
For those of you who have checked our blog and been bored by the same photo for the past month--I'm Sorry!! Time to update (thanks Loralee). Well, 2 new jobs (I'll post on soon), a week in California, a week in Utah, and a recent call to the Primary Presidency has distracted me from blogging for a little while. Sooo, back on track--here's a 5 post marathon for ya of our recent photos and happenings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
All of your new posts are so cute. Your kids are so sweet. I love how optimistic kids can be. Your little girl with the egg is adorable. It's always funny to see the different things your kids get attached to. Good luck with your new calling!
Sorry kari- it's me again. Matt hates when I post under him. So that comment above is from me amy. xoxo
Woah Blogs!~
YIPPEE! I'm glad you updated. I was getting worried :) Just call me mother hen. I'm in the primary presidency too-I was called to be the 1st counselor with one girl, and her husband is graduating, so they just called another girl and she wanted to keep me around, so here I am again. We're making some MAJOR changes and that has meant 3 hour meetings every Sunday--I don't think Dave appreciates that. So I understand the "stress" of it all. Maybe we can share ideas!! What's going on with the job interviews? How were your trips?
I LOVE YOU! HANG IN THERE!
So cute! It was so good to see you while you were here. GOod luck in Primary :o)
Hey! I too was getting a little worried. We haven't heard from you at all. I did know you had a lot of trips and such, but give us a call. It sounds like jobs are a go? So interested. Love you guys!
Yeah! I'm glad you're back too. Life does get so busy and crazy sometimes doesn't it? The primary is the best and you will have so much fun and do an amazing job. I can't wait to here about the job situation. Hey, we really, really need to get together. We move this month! I mean, we'll see you if we move to Ft.Worth too, but this would be a good opportunity for you to come check out Austin.
Sorry about the blender (looked like a good one)! Just when you feel like you want to throw in the towel and give up, children remind you of how sweet and precious they really are. Motherhood can be tough but it's definitley worth it. Austin is such a sweet and sensitive little guy. Love you Kari, I miss you!
I love that even when you are crying on the floor, have dinner to make and probably lots of other things going on, you still get the camera out to take a picture of the damage.
Austin knows how to work his magic. What a sweet kid!
I loved all the updated posts...the blender post was my favorite. I haven't had a day like that in some time, but I swear when it rains it pours. Thank heavens for our little angels to get us through it.
Hey! Justin was able to talk with Mike today. Congrats on the jobs! That's very exciting; they suit you! I hope your month of new adventures goes well; wishing you happy days as a dad, Mike!
Post a Comment