
Beautiful fall morning. Cool and just a little foggy--perfect weather for turkey day football. The kids and I watched...

As daddy played football (I TOTALLY would have played if I wasn't the cheerleader, and protector of our children from sweaty men burstin down the field :) OH, here comes a TD pass! Will he catch it??
Sweeeeet catch, and right into the goal for a Touchdown! Nice job, Mike.
Keira found an old mail box by the parking lot and spent about 45 minutes putting little rocks, bottle caps, and sticks into it the little slot.
Then, she'd open it and close it a hundred times, checking to make sure all the "mail" was still in there. She made this face every time she closed it because it made a squeeky, rusty sound. Haha.
We were so blessed this year and were invited to eat Thanksgiving dinner with a few families of good friends, the Staples and Andersens. We have such great people around us, and were grateful to be around good friends, especially when family is far. 

So cute--ready for the prayer. :)

MMMMMmmmm. One of my favorite parts...rolls. Between all the families, we seriously had about 150 rolls :)
Austin's little friend, Amalie. They were all playing by the windows as we were cooking the finishing touches for dinner.

I love this day. We are healthy, have the gospel, and each other. Life is rich. We are so blessed. Give Thanks!!











6 comments:
beautiful pictures Kari, the faces your little girl pulls kill me! Your turkey looks amazing, I think I missed the "how to make a good looking turkey" lesson but ours still tasted ok. I'm glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving, I think you nailed it on the head..just having the gospel in our lives is reason enough to give thanks everyday. love,carly
Beautiful mouth watering pics Kari. Those rolls looked really scrumptous, mine don't look that good. Can I have the recipe? Keira crackes me up, That one's a keeper, she'll love it shown her whole life on the Kiholm slideshows. Pretty impressive catch Mike, better keep an eye out for those scouts, I hear they're always lerking around trying to find that kind of talent. We missed you all for Thanksgiving but are thankful you are all well. Love you guys.
cute pics!!
man, you're hot kari!! :) heehee.
We sure missed you for a roomie get together last week. One day...soon.
LOVE YA!
O.k. so I've been a little behind on the whole blogging thing and haven't read yours (or really anyones) in a while. Your pictures are beautiful, and I'm glad you have good friends to share such a great holiday with.
I'm sorry to hear about the layoff. Darn it! Amen to your comment about having your nursing degree. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways, sometimes we don't realize why things happen the way they do. You just put your life in his hands and have the faith that everything will work out. With your opptimism and faith, you will get through this and be stronger than ever. I'll keep your sweet family in my prayers. Call me, I'd love to chat!
You're so beautiful! I love all the pictures! I'm so glad u guys had a good thanksgiving, I've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment