The first thing I said when I saw these was (really loud) "OOOHHH Kari! Good Job!" You talent is starting to leak all over the place. You're getting a little bit more confident with the white! Me too!
Wow Kari, I love you're little angel too, and the picture of her is just beautiful. Perfect family picture, everyone looks amazing!!! I'm glad I have talented sisters.
love the photos! Wish you guys were coming to AZ for Christmas. We get to see all of the Fergusons this year- it is going to be so fun wish you guys could be here too. It has been forever since we have seen you!Glad to know you are all doing well Wendi
You take such awesome pictures! I love them! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving--it looked like it. I assumed you would probably be in Dallas or we would've invited you here. But if you would have come here it wouldn't have been as fun. Chris broke his finger in the turkey bowl and our turkey was about 2 hours late in getting done--the oven was set to 275 instead of 325. Hmm, go figure. That would have been too much pressure if we'd have had guests! It was just us and easy going except for the finger and the turkey. :)
so, what's the latest? how's the job hunt? what did you do for christmas? how are the cutey patooty kiddos? If all goes according to plan, we'll be living only 7.5 hours from dallas (directly north)-how far are you from dallas? AND my little sis julianne and hubby are moving to dallas! So we'll be there visiting for sure-WE CAN SEE YOU FINALLY!! love you
Gosh, you and Mandi are amazing at the photography!! I miss you! When are you coming to Utah? Any luck with the jobs etc.? I hope everything is going well.
I love laughing, working hard, tickle wars, and memories. Married to an amazing man with 3 precious children; I am a Registered Nurse, Yoga instructor, Photographer, and love family, anything outdoors, and, yes, cookie dough. I find joy in the simple things of life.
12 comments:
The first thing I said when I saw these was (really loud) "OOOHHH Kari! Good Job!" You talent is starting to leak all over the place. You're getting a little bit more confident with the white! Me too!
Oh and I love your family picture! I need someone to take ours DESPERATELY!
Wow Kari, I love you're little angel too, and the picture of her is just beautiful. Perfect family picture, everyone looks amazing!!! I'm glad I have talented sisters.
Love the family picture! Your little angle is pretty precious too! love ya!
Adorable Angel you have! Your kids are growing up so fast. Your family is beautiful and you are gorgeous.
love the photos! Wish you guys were coming to AZ for Christmas. We get to see all of the Fergusons this year- it is going to be so fun wish you guys could be here too. It has been forever since we have seen you!Glad to know you are all doing well
Wendi
Adorable! You really have talent!!!
You take such awesome pictures! I love them!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving--it looked like it. I assumed you would probably be in Dallas or we would've invited you here. But if you would have come here it wouldn't have been as fun. Chris broke his finger in the turkey bowl and our turkey was about 2 hours late in getting done--the oven was set to 275 instead of 325. Hmm, go figure. That would have been too much pressure if we'd have had guests! It was just us and easy going except for the finger and the turkey. :)
so precious! Geez, Kari, your family shot looks like something out of a magazine. Where did you find all the models? hehe
Love those pictures! Are you fabulous at taking pictures or what? And also LOVE LOVE the new family picture! You're gorgeous!
so, what's the latest? how's the job hunt? what did you do for christmas? how are the cutey patooty kiddos?
If all goes according to plan, we'll be living only 7.5 hours from dallas (directly north)-how far are you from dallas? AND my little sis julianne and hubby are moving to dallas! So we'll be there visiting for sure-WE CAN SEE YOU FINALLY!!
love you
Gosh, you and Mandi are amazing at the photography!! I miss you! When are you coming to Utah? Any luck with the jobs etc.? I hope everything is going well.
P.S. Check my blog for a little announcement :)
Post a Comment