Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Ha! That's an 'I'm trying not to smile' face. I remember doing those all the time as a kid.


Okay, there's a little one...


Austin was a professional at making a "moooo" by the end of the night.



Does that look nasty, or what?? Tradition in our family is to always make gross looking meals on Halloween. Green macaroni and cheese with alligator hot dogs and potatoe ghosts. UH, good thing Halloween is only once a year. Ha, ha--it actually didn't taste too bad--the kids loved it :)


Ha, Ha. Kyle's costume fit him perfectly! Always thinking of food. That's his 'I'm hungry' face :0 What is his tongue doing??


Half of the time, Austin wants to give Keira a hug and she could care less. The other half, Keira is affectionate, and Austin is annoyed. They are actually both attempting in this one :)


Ready to go trick-or-treating!!


And, we're off...


I don't really know what I was. Tiger, leapord? That coller and tail are actually from college, remember roomies?? Still bust it out sometimes :)



Diggin' for gold! I soooo remember the excitement of digging through what my favorites candies were.

That's a 'hand in the cookie jar' face if I ever saw one, ha.

"Candy???" Ha, the look on her face cracks me up. This is on our way up to another door. A little excited, Keira?



Keira wants to go out for more trick-or-treating. Oh, I just want to pinch those cute little legs!!
Hope you all had a great Halloween. It gets more and more fun as the kids get excited about every tiny detail. I just wish I had more excuses during the year to dress up in cute costumes. Seriously, I could have left Keira dressed as a tullip for weeks :)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I laughed the whole time I was reading this! Kyle made me bust up laughing! That costume was absolutely perfect for him. I remember when you make that apron! So I tried and tried to find Jay a cow costume. We had to go with the monkey though, it was still cute. Those stinkin little kids are adorable and that picture of Keira all excited for the next door made me laugh so hard! So cute!

Tim & Rachelle said...

Where did you find that adorable tulip costume, I love it. Jared kept saying "Hi, Austin, you're my cow." I've got to get ours up. Jared was a prince and Mathias was a dolphin. I tried to get him to wear a lion costume we had to fit the royality theme but he would have nothing to do with it. Fun, fun.