Oh, to be a kid. I love living it through them again.

Feels pretty cool. I remember doing that--especially fun when it's full of mud :) I remember the taste of my first mud pie. Not too bad!

Somethin' stuck in there?
I love this picture.
Maybe if I sit down, I can reach it better...
Thinkin' about it.
Ahh, there we go. Knew that would feel refreshing!
So much to think about...
Ahh, what gifts children are.




11 comments:
Your children are in the street, you know. Just kidding. That is so much fun. I love puddles.
Keira is so cute.
I love the photos you take of your kids and all your cute comments :) I love how you just adore every little thing they do. I agree, I love it when mine play together too :) It melts my heart to see them help each other.
Your pictures are so creative and beautiful! I love them all but I really love the first one of Tank. The sunlight is hitting him perfect!
Sweet pictures. I remember Amy and I getting our swimming suits on when we were little to go and play in some big puddles right after it had rained, puddles are somehow amazingly fun when you're little. And yes, I am coming to the reunion, I have a plane ticket and everything. I'm going solo though so Paul can watch the kidlets. I come in Friday morning and leave Sunday after noon, can't wait to see you! love ya!
Such cute pictures! You do a really good job at just catching them at the right moment- and the lighting is perfect! No- I'm not going to make it to the reunion :( I was going to call you this week and tell you all my excuses but in case I don't get ahold of you and you end up going please say Hi to everyone for me.
kari, you take the greatest photos. Our little kids are the greatest gifts. I do love living through them again. And seeing the world in their eyes. What a sweet blog.
Are you a proffesional photographer, cause those pictures are adorable? What cute kids you have. I love it when you can catch a moment of kids being kids. Too cute!!
Kari! Your pictures are SOO beautiful!! You are sooo talented!
I MISS you guys I can't believe how long its been since ive seen you!! I love you!!
k-it's official-plane tickets are bought. we'll be in cali oct. 19-22...wanna meet me there? :) haha, I know, long stretch, but it's worth a shot!
love you and miss you :)
KARI!
Hey girl
It has been sooo long, but I am finally getting a blog
up and running so I can keep in better touch with all of our family. HOW are you? Your kiddos are soo cute. Blue, blue eyes! Amazing. I am just hunting down any and all family through Rachel's and Mandi's lists. Hope you are doing good. It would have been fun to see you at the b-b-q Mandi put together. She is awesome!
Loves
Emily Shoff
wow you're getting really good at your pictures! hey i want to talk to you about your whole dating experience with Mike. Email me with a phone number I can call you at sometime. =)
Post a Comment