Friday, August 8, 2008

Buddies

Pretty cool bugs, rocks, and worms in there.



Oh, I love it when they play together.

Not quite sure where they think they are going in this one. Up to something?? To go drive the neighbor's car?? Austin's latest thing is to say to me, "MOM!! I'm getting SOOOOO big. And when I get bigger and bigger, I get to drive the CAR!!" OH boy :)

8 comments:

Em said...

they are so darling. and good news that your little sweet girl likes bugs. :)

simple mom/wife said...

Those are the moments! Really cute pictures!

Alaska Massey said...

I know the feeling. One day I asked Kaitlyn if she would stop growing up. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "No mom, I want to be sixteen so I can drive a car!" Looks like you guys are doing well. You have such cute little ones. Take care.
Angela

Sheila said...

LOVED THESE!!

Jessica said...

They are sooo cute! I love the second picture with the cool reflection.

Wendi said...

I love all the photos- you have quite an eye- so impressive! I enjoy watching the kids grow up- they are just the cutest!
Wendi

Rachel said...

I remember rain storms when I was little also. Thanks for bringing the memories to the surface!

I remember when we first moved to Texas we got stuck in a flash flood and our van was almost swept away. It started moving. So we all got out and held hands. Rick and James were on the older boys shoulders and we had to pass over this overpass.

Anyway, I know the force some of those storms can have.

How have you been?? We need to keep in touch.

Megan said...

Wow, you are an amazing photographer Kari! I bet you have a nice camera too? I just got a new camera and still need to figure it all out :) Your kids are darling, the puddles....ahhh! Miss seeing you guys! How is Texas? How is Mike's job? Do you love it there? Hope you are great! Love the pics & love you!