Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday




Yes, Austin is pantless in this picture, sorry:) Easter was wonderful. We were able to have Vma and Pompa Hennefer come up from Dallas to stay for the weekend. Also Mike's sister, Jaquee and her boyfriend, Sean. Lots of good food, laughs, and egg hunting. I love Spring! I'm loving taking some shots of all these flowers everywhere. It's getting really pretty here. Seriously, we've been in Texas for 9 months, and it's been gorgeous--not too hot, not too cold. I'm trying to gear up for the summer :)












11 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

So beautiful! The flowers and your family!

Mandi said...

You spelt your own name wrong. Are you a mom or something? Did Kiera demand some additional attention? No thats impossible.

Kari said...

Hahahahah! I just fixed it. She was on one today! Hahah. Impressed you noticed:)

Sarah said...

Just put sunglasses on Austin and he's Tom Cruise from that movie I've never seen.

Jessica said...

such a cute family!

Glory Watts said...

Pretty flowers- I love that everything is so beautiful and green this time of year. How fun that family could come into town for Easter. Hey, when do you want to get together? Remember? We both live in Texas? Crazy isn't it? Your kids are beautiful (just like thier parents). Call me.

Ari said...

Wow...I love the pictures of the flowers! Are you a proffesional or what?
What part of Texas are you guys living?

jodi said...

Beautiful pics, I love the pantless one! It looks like our life 95% of the time...

calmrapids said...

Looks like the flowers at the temple! I got some good ones there, too. The tulips were gorgeous this year!

Dave and Loralee said...

k chica-time to update! :) love you

Kristine Doxey Kiholm said...

Hi