
This summer we had a Kiholm Family Reunion in beautiful Lake Tahoe. We took lots of walks and hikes--emerald bay and castle rock were especially fun and all the kids did great! It was fun to pack Keira around...I felt like a kangaroo:) I love moby wraps!!
I love Lake Tahoe. Maybe one day when we're rich, we'll live right on the lake!! Riiiiight. Here is little Keira attempting some steps on her own. I love watching Grandpa Kiholm with the grandkids!






3 comments:
Cute cute cute! Love these pics!
xox
Wow, That makes me excited about possibly heading up that way. I emailed your dad but I'm guessing it got filtered to his junkmail because we haven't heard back from him. I'll call him later this week. Have fun in Texas.
Loralee, I'll find out if he got that email. It must have went to junk, because he always checks his email. Will let you know!
Post a Comment