Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Joys of my little Austin


Blowing bubbles with Vma (Grandma Hennefer). Okay, so most of the time when Austin tries to blow bubbles, he just kind of spits and, of course, no bubbles come out of the wand. This was the first time bubbles actually came out! I'm happy I caught it! Yay, he can officially blow air--now maybe we'll have less spit on the birthday cakes:)




DALLAS, TEXAS with Grandma and Grandpa Hennefer






We were cracking up, watching him drench himself!













Hmm, Thirsty??









I love the look on Austin's face in these pictures! Ha ha ah ah



















Another blessing! Mike amazingly had 7 weeks of paid time off before starting his first day of work for Express Jet. I like this airline business!! We were able to stay with Vma and Pompa Hennefer for 7 weeks and loved it! Austin followed Vma around all day like a little puppy and Keira took her first steps. I relaxed and spent time with Mike:) Austin and Vma took a walk almost every day while we stayed with them.





No comments: