Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Texaaaas

Yep...we're in Texas. That would be my husband staring down a longhorn :) Now, we just need to get him some boooots and a pair of tight wranglers...yeeehaaaw!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeehaaaw!

xox

jodi said...

I'm so excited to get your blog address- it was really good to hear how things a going with your cute fam! Hope all is well....

Dave and Loralee said...

When you get him in tight wranglers and boots we'd better see a picture! That would be hilarious! It looks beautiful there, and your house looks so spacious! Did you say you got a dog?
love ya!

Kari said...

Loralee, I would be crazy to have gotten a dog! No, I was referring to "Ono", my sister, Mandi's dog. Although, yesterday, on our walk, a brown lab followed us home, so we "had a dog" in our backyard until his owners came to pick him up:0 The absolute highlight of Austin's day! And believe me, when I get a shot of Mike in wranglers...I'll be sharing!!