After Mike was hired as a pilot for Express Jet Airlines, he had 6 intense weeks of

training in Houston, TX. So, the kids and I stayed with my parents, Grandma and Grandpa Kiholm. I always love going home, and we got to see Mike on the weekends. Horsebackriding, long walks, good food, lots of cookie dough, playing with Grandma and Grandpa, Kyle and Kayli, and Rachelle and her cute kids...it was great! We are blessed to have such great family.



These pictures were by the grape vinyard behind our house. Camino is so pretty...so open and green. I miss it!
6 comments:
It's so fun to see pictures of your family! Sounds like you guys had a great summer back at your parent's house! I'm going to Seattle in March (where I grew up), and I haven't been back for seven years! It will bring back so many fun memories! Your posts got me excited to go back to my "home."
Kari, congrats on the new blog! Aren't they fun! I'm not too good at posting on a regular basis, I need to do better. Your family is so cute. I'm so glad you are in Tejas with me!
Welcome to the blogosphere! If you check my blog, I have a huge list of our family's blogs on there. I am so excited to have another blog to stalk! Your kids sure are cute, I hope you are enjoying Texas!
www.bartlettlikethepear.blogspot.com
WAHOO!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG! I have to say also, LOVE the pictures of beautiful Camino. Makes me want to live there or something :)
Love you tons and can't wait to see your new posts EVERY week (is that enough pressure to stay on top of things????).
what a cute family you've got there!! Great pics!
xox
Wahoo! Now it won't feel like I haven't seen you forver. I can see you everyday. =)
Post a Comment