Okay, so my child does not normally hit her head against the wall. This is in the "secret room" with the slanted walls, so you can't really sit up straight against the wall. Haha.
Mom: Talented, giving, smart, encouraging, beautiful, thoughtful, creative, loving, amazing. I love you and wish we could share this day with you. Happy Birthday, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt K!!!
xox
Fun celebrating far away, huh? I love the head bonks, but also Austin clearing his throat for his stirring rendition of Happy Birthday. So cute!
ha ha. I know Megan : ) I was cracking up watching him :) miss you!
I just looked at your photography blog- you're great :)! LOVE IT!!! Had SO MUCH FUN today!!! THANKS!!!
Can't believe you guys are now in Utah! I love all the photos of Texas they are soooo beautiful! Oh and you can come visit Mesa anytime (only 12 hours away now) PLUS we have lots of blue bell ice cream hear!
Wendi
Ha! Found you! You're family is so cute. So glad you moved to Utah.
Hey! I checked out your other blog, you are a great photographer! Hope your shoot went well today! I want to come over soon, it's tough with 3 kids going different ways and one napping.
Hey Kari, I saw your blog link from Aimee Augustus's and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are adorable and we miss Austin in our primary class! I totally didn't know yall moved from Texas. I grew up there and we have got to get together and talk Texas! I have a blog and if you email me, I can send you an invite!
my email is paul.cammiejo@gmail.com
Post a Comment