Mentally preparing...

Maybe if I can just do it like dad does...

We like to teach by example in our family. Haha Mike's always giving us a good laugh.

Okay, so can you believe a 4 hr old said this about SALAD?? Haha. By the way, I think the complete loss of train of thought in the middle of his sentence is hillarious. Check out this video...




4 comments:
What a cutie! That just made my day. Vegetables? The other little girl? He cracks me up. You better be having salad tonight.
Great job, Austin. I am proud of you. I was 7 before I learned how to ride a bike! You look like a professional bike rider. I miss you!
from Sister Crofts
Oh my goodness Kari you are such a good teacher! What a lucky kid! He reminds me so much of Mike sometimes hes so adorable. I just love him he has such an amazing spirit. I miss you guys so much!!
That's AWESOME :) And HOLY COW! Solomon is still scared WITH training wheels, I think his bike is a little too small though...
Post a Comment