Wow Kari, Amazing post!! i LOVE all the pictures. Ya gotta love Texas! We'll sure miss you, even though I'll probably see you more when you live in Utah (go figure) but still, Texas won't be the same without you! Love you and good luck with this new adventure in your life.
btw, I think my favorite is the kids walking hand in hand in the blue bonnets. You need to find a spot on the wall for that one!
I love laughing, working hard, tickle wars, and memories. Married to an amazing man with 3 precious children; I am a Registered Nurse, Yoga instructor, Photographer, and love family, anything outdoors, and, yes, cookie dough. I find joy in the simple things of life.
1 comment:
Wow Kari, Amazing post!! i LOVE all the pictures. Ya gotta love Texas! We'll sure miss you, even though I'll probably see you more when you live in Utah (go figure) but still, Texas won't be the same without you! Love you and good luck with this new adventure in your life.
btw, I think my favorite is the kids walking hand in hand in the blue bonnets. You need to find a spot on the wall for that one!
Post a Comment