Mike and I trying to make a sledding trail in the backyard.

We Texan residents don't really have snow clothes, so garbage bags and duct tape work nice...
until the bag rips... haha. Poor thing : (

I just love kissing those little lips.

This was summer of '07 in my Cali home backyard. That's a grape vinyard behind us...smells SO good. I miss home!

Baby blues--can't get enough of those eyes. She's checking out the horses in the back.

Austin LOVING petting and throwing bits of food into their fence.

Always something to explore and catch...this time, they had 6 ducks to follow around.


I can't remember a time growing up without animals. Lots of memories as a child leading baby ducks and geese around in the grass, making tunnels in the snow for bunnies to run through, riding horses all around the forests around us. I loved growing up here. And so far, it's like a paradise for the kids to come visit...endless discoveries!





2 comments:
I didn't know you got to go visit home. How fun! You're kids look like they had a wonderful time. Are you moved yet? Do guys need some help. Can I watch your kids, etc?
I didn't know you went home! FUN! I'm so glad you're in UT- we'll for usre have to hang out :) LOVE THE PICS!!!
Post a Comment