Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Gift I'm Most Excited About...


Yes! We are pregnant and expecting baby #3 in August '09.

Upon our discussion of not knowing if the baby would be a boy or a girl yet, Austin said, "Mom, can't I just crawl inside your tummy and look if it is a boy or girl?"

10 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Hey! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. We have a little surprise coming in August too. Go check out our blog. This is so fun! No wonder we haven't seen you guys for a while. How are you feeling? Oh, I'm so excited I can barely stand it! How are you guys? We miss you!

Em said...

congratulations! that is so exciting. what a lucky baby to have you for a mama!

AMD said...

Congratulations Kari! What a wonderful blessing! I wish you all the best for the pregnancy. I love reading your blog, and I especially enjoyed the last update about all your blessings...really amazing how incredible and generous people can be! It warms the heart :-) All the best to Mike--hope he finds some work soon.

Glory Watts said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Nothing compares to the feeling of welcoming a sweet new spirit to the family!

I'm so glad your family is being taken care of! What a blessing it is to have family and friends that care about you so much. The Lord always provides a way. Love you Kari.

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

Congrats Kari! That's so exciting. You guys sure do make some cute kids!!!

Mandi said...

YAY BABIES! I'm still mad you didn't wait for me!

Sarah said...

Yay, Kari! Congrats!
Austin is too funny.
It is good to hear from you and I'm glad you had a great Christmas despite some hardships. I hope things get better really soon!

Priya K Sharma said...

Hey Kari,

Congratulations to you!!!
You have a wonderful family and your kids really are angels. i have been following your blog from quite some time now though i never commented. Nice pics and writings...

Best,
Pia

Sara said...

Congratulations Kari! You just kind of hid this in between everything else! Hope you are feeling well and wish I was there to take yoga from you! Love it!!!

Rachel said...

KARI!!!! I'm pregnant and due in August too!!

I haven't checked your blog forever!

Congrats!!