Kari- I'm so glad that you guys are ok- you have such a positive attitude about everything! Amazing pictures- it looks like it will take awhile for things to get back to normal! Keep us updated.
I love laughing, working hard, tickle wars, and memories. Married to an amazing man with 3 precious children; I am a Registered Nurse, Yoga instructor, Photographer, and love family, anything outdoors, and, yes, cookie dough. I find joy in the simple things of life.
6 comments:
kids say the most darling things. glad you're all safe.
haha he is SOOO smart Kari what a poetic thing for him to say!! haha
I'm so glad you are safe!! What amazing pictures...
What a cute kid! Love ya cuz.
I loved your marathon! And Austin cracks me up-he's so cute :)
Miss you and I'm so glad everything is started to get back to normal for you!
I can't believe you got so much footage! I am so glad you are all safe and sound.
Kari- I'm so glad that you guys are ok- you have such a positive attitude about everything! Amazing pictures- it looks like it will take awhile for things to get back to normal! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment