

Every night we kneel down (or the equivallent for children--rolling, running away, you know...) and fold our arms for Family Prayer. Without fail, before we can scarcely say, "Amen", a little voice rings out, "It's Tickle Time!!!" The dizzing, occassionally catastrophic events that follow are sure to keep our neighbors wondering what goes on in our house every evening. One of my favorite times of the day..."Tickle Time" : )




2 comments:
That is awesome. We had the same thing at my house growing up, also immediately following family prayer. Perhaps that was my parents ploy to make us excited to sit down, and hold still and be quiet, all at the same time, for more than 1 second... If you do this, I will tickle you until you beg me to stop. Good times.
So cute! I love how just the threat of a tickle causes uprourous laughter! Zach is also a tickle-lover, and a train enthusiast! This week, I am Thomas the Tank Engine, he's Percy, my husband is Henry and my mother-in-law is Edward! Fun times!
Post a Comment