_edited-2.jpg)
Awww. Sweet little kisses.
.jpg)
Okay, so ... loving this sunny, warm Winter weather! We often have picnics in the backyard. Austin is SAVORING that chocolate chip cookie. MMMMmmm, that looks yummy right now. Mike and I have not had sugar (desserts) for almost a week now. Our goal was to get to Tuesday. We do this now and again just to remind ourselves that life does go on without treats : ) Of course, Tuesday will be some serious cookie making (come-on, Valentine's Day is coming up: ) Does anyone else love cookie dough as much as I do??
.jpg)
Upon asking what he was doing, Austin quickly replies, "Mom, the grass is thirsty." I love how simple and sweet children are : )
.jpg)
"Please pass the jam, mom." Okay, so Keira had a death grip on my foot for about 5 minutes straight! Look how white her finger tips are! Feel good on the gums, I guess? I promise my feet were clean?? Hahahaha
.jpg)




6 comments:
What a gorgeous day!!!!!!! Your kids are so cute Kari!! I LOVE THEM! Oh, and that toe picture is great! I'm SURE your feet were totally clean! YUMMY!
You have such amazing pictures. They really stand out and look good. Of course, it helps that you're all so photogenic! I love keeping up with you, neighbor!
I'm a little jealous of the warm weather, but don't you miss having a winter at all?
You and your toes, Kari. Remember when you brought me your toenail to seminary? You are so funny.
Such cute pictures! That pic of the sweet little kisses was so precious. Do you have that big & framed in your house! Love ya Kari. You guys visiting UT this summer? Road trip? :) Love ya!! Love, Megan
hey yall have darling kids!! vali sent me the link to jami's blog and yall were on it, hope you dont mind i added yall to mine! we are in san antonio, we will have to get together sometime! so fun to see yalls pics!
ours is kipnielsonfamily.blogspot.com
love kajsa
I'm so jealous of the weather there- it looks beautiful!
Post a Comment