Thursday, February 28, 2008

Family


Don't worry. Her head didn't quite come off. I love that look on his face! She's such a sport through all of his...lovin'.




















Man! I am blessed to have this little family.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys all look so good! And your little kiddies are getting so big!

simple mom/wife said...

Oh, I have wonderful friends! Those two are so precious. We love you guys.

Tim and Rachelle said...

This is fun Kari. I'm having that problem with my font still so I can't see what I'm writing. Hopefully my typing skills are not to rusty. Put some pics of your house on here. Love ya sweets

Dave and Loralee said...

so CUTE! Keira looks so much older than bree b/c of the HAIR. She's got a cute cheesy grin-love it! and love YOU!

Sheila said...

Wow, what a gorgeous family! You're kids are SO CUTE!! And you look fabulous of course! I'm so happy for blogs to keep us all "close" when we're really far away.

herofanfamily said...

How do you get so many cute pictures of your kids?!! It's so fun to see them grow up, since we can't be around. Miss you guys.

the phipps said...

I love that first picture! You can tell that he's just trying to love her. With my kids you would probably see more "real" strangling. (or biting- do you remember that day that James bit my shoulder!?!) Ah, good times. Can't wait to see more pics of you guys in Texas!

Kari said...

Yes! I remember that day when he bit you. What I remember more was the screach you let out! OUCH! I remember when my brother, Kyle, bit Mandi. She still has a scar. :)

Alisha said...

So cute. What are you up to now? When are you coming back in April? you have to call ALL my phones. haha miss you