Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friends, Horses, and A Day at the Zoo

Remember the cheerleading days?? Can you believe it's almost been 10 years since we graduated from High School? Glory, Sarah, and I this summer in California at my house in Camino. I love these girls!



Well, he was a little timid, but Austin sat on Miraje! This is my favorite horse. Such a sweetie.

I was loving taking pictures at Sacramento Zoo. I always stare in amazement at flamingos. Seriously, how can you drink upside down with such a long neck??

Those would be my boyz :)

5 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

My dream animal is a flamingo. They are pink, which is my absolute favorite color, and one day I hope to have long beautiful thin legs.... drat these Doxey genes!

Sarah said...

Nice pictures! Are you going to send one to me?? I don't look quite so hot as you two. Love you guys!

Dave and Loralee said...

ummm...just got the official invite to our 10 yr reunion next summer. are you going to go to yours? I don't know how I feel about it. If I just lost about 20,000 pounds. Just kidding. So, if you love cookie dough so much, how do you have such a rockin' body? I need the secret.
And Sarah-I think you look JUST as beautiful as the other 2 :)

Kari said...

That's awesome Erika!! I totally agree!

Kari said...

Whatever, Sarah!! Look who's talking, Homecoming Queen---or was it Prom Queen?? Or both :) Hottie momma who can still do a perfect toe touch!