Check out those cankles!! Boom... Boom... Booom. LOVE baby feet!
Are you watching, MOM??
Absolutely LOVE how her tongue shoots straight out as soon as she gets going! Of course it helps with balance, right? OH, I love watching her waddle around!
Yeah Kari! I'm excited to see all of your pictures and hear about Texas- it looks so pretty. I'm glad you jumped on the blog bandwagon! We'll check back often. Stacy
I love all your pictures. So fun to see your little munchkins! When you come to Utah to visit Mandi we are going to have to catch up! (Mandi lives about 2 miles from me) Love you guys, enjoy Texas!
I love laughing, working hard, tickle wars, and memories. Married to an amazing man with 3 precious children; I am a Registered Nurse, Yoga instructor, Photographer, and love family, anything outdoors, and, yes, cookie dough. I find joy in the simple things of life.
2 comments:
Yeah Kari! I'm excited to see all of your pictures and hear about Texas- it looks so pretty. I'm glad you jumped on the blog bandwagon! We'll check back often. Stacy
I love all your pictures. So fun to see your little munchkins! When you come to Utah to visit Mandi we are going to have to catch up! (Mandi lives about 2 miles from me) Love you guys, enjoy Texas!
Post a Comment